Tuesday, July 27, 2004

P.E

I sat out during PE today. The discipline master told me to help him stand in the corner of the field to see that the people running for the 2.4 KM run did not cheat. When everyone finished the run, he called me back.

The he asked me "I asked you a question ah. Are you a boy or a girl?"
I was so taken aback.
"Huh?" This was what I said.

He said again, "Are you a boy or a girl? Answer truthfully".

Then I replied, "Girl".

Then he said, "OK, now for the 1 million dollar question. Answer truthfully. Does Zhan Shuo always use bad words?"

I was like, ummm.... What the heck??

I replied, "Sometimes".

Gerald not really happy, he told me to say yes...  lol!Indifference 

Then he asked the five 1E2 girls, Vionna, Pearlyn, Li Hui, Daphne, and Grace, who were running previously. They were resting outside the field.  The discipline master told them to come in.

Then he started of with questions like, "Are you a boy or a girl?", "Is your hair black or white?" and "Is your name Vionna?" 

Then he said, "Now, for the grand question. Does Zhan Shuo always use bad words in class?"
Then they said "Yes"

Me and Justin kept laughing, it was so funny!!

And the discipline master called Zhan Shuo "ZHANG" Shuo!! HAHAHAHA



No comments: