Friday, August 13, 2004

SwImMiNg eXaM

Yay!!! I passed the test, even though I could only do 2 of the 4 things he asked us to do.. I was so surprised!! Then after swimming we went to KFC.. When going back, guess who we saw at McDonald's? Riz, Fir and Cheng Wai again!!

Then I went home.. I was the 1st one to queue up for the bus 65 as I just missed the 65 bus.... Then got this one lady came.... Then, to my horror, Rizwan and Firraihan came!! It was so awkward! Then i heard someone say my name, i think it's Riz... So I turned at their direction.... I saw Riz stand far.. Fir keep saying 'jangan malu-malu lah' (which means don't be shy).. ARGHH!!!

Then the bus 22 came.. I thought I want to take that bus.... But then Fir and Riz decided to take 22 also.. So I changed my mind and waited for 65...

I bumped into Riz so many times today! I even coincidentaly took the same bus 22 as him when going to the swiming complex!!!

No comments: