Saturday, January 01, 2005

WeDdiNg

I went to my relative's wedding just now. I hate weddings because it's so noisy and crowded; I hate noisy and crowded places. However, it wasn't noisy though.. No loud music. Strange.

Anyway, I met a few of my cousins but I didn't chat with them long. I found out that one of my cuz will be entering my school this year. After we ate, my mum went to mingle with the others. I waited with one of my 'unknown' cuz. Sooo boring! My mum talk soooo long! Me and my cuz chatted a bit, getting to know each other. Coincidently, she was from Junyuan Primary and knew my best friends and also others. She's a very fun girl. Then we became friends.

Me and my mum went home with her and her mum, taking the bus 506. Both of us sit infront of our mothers. They are like a pair of aunties, talktalktalk non-stop! My ears are so tired hearing them! Haha.. At one point they talk about us, then my cuz typed in her handphone, "Our mothers r so KEPO!" I burst out laughing at that message.

Soon, we reached our stop and said our goodbyes, and reached home after a loooong day!

No comments: