Monday, September 27, 2004

FoR a BuS' sAke

Hahahha! ROTFL!!! Just now was so funny!

Me, Mardiana and Isalina went to the Tampines Interchange to take the bus number 65 home. However, we just missed the bus and Isalina wanted to take another bus. So we decided to wait for the bus number 8, which is very far from 65.

I had a hunch that 65 would come first before 8, and I was right. Soon enough, I saw 65 arriving. Unfortunately, the 65 station was too far for us to run and catch the bus. Then Mardiana had a good idea to take the bus. The bus stop which has 65 stopping was very close to the bus station number 8. So we ran, crossed the road, ran again, crossed the road again, and ran some more. I was laughing so hard that I had no energy to run! But Mardiana still had a lot of stamina(wow! steady steady!! not bad not bad!) !!

That was the first time that I took 'desperate' measures for a bus!!!!


No comments: