Wednesday, February 02, 2005

SciEnCe

Sorry guys for not updating... I shall update now... I have lots of things to blog about. Well, no, not really... but I'll try to update you on my life.
Well, first thing to blog about is about Science exam.

Monday, 31st
JanThere was a Science exam, and my friend, whom I choose not to name, did not bring his protractor, which was needed. At one point of the exam, he whispered my name, which was a REALLY STUPID thing to do as my teacher was in front of us. Needless to say, the teacher heard, and my friend was in trouble. He stayed back after lesson to see teacher.He approached me the next period, and said, "I'm really sorry I got you into trouble. I told the teacher that it was you who wanted to borrow my protractor. So if teacher asked you what happened tell her my story, if not I'll die."
HELLO!?!?! Why would I be stupid enough to do that and get myself into trouble?!?! So of course when teacher asked me what happened, I told her the REAL STORY.

Today, 2nd Feb
After school today, my science teacher wanted to see both me and my friend together. She wanted to hear the real version of the story, and my friend relented and told her the truth. The teacher told me that I may go and she lectured my friend. So I guess I'm out of trouble!

No comments: