Friday, May 28, 2004

HaUnTeD mUsIc RoOm

Hmm... I've heard stories that my school is haunted but I have never encountered one before.. I did encountered don't know what day, as well as yesterday.. Let me tell you the story...

This whole thing took place in the music room.. Which is in the old technical block.. When we were singing, I heard cymbals and drums.. Actually, my 2 friends heard it first, then they told me to listen properly.. Then I heard it.. The noises seemed to come in the store room where the band members put their instruments.. The storeroom is soo near where we were standing and Some people ACROSS the room even heard it, even though it's not THAT loud! Creepy!!

At first I thought it was the vibration of our voices.. But then the cymbals and drums played a different tune when we were singing!! The only same tune was when we sang 'Munaeru Valibaa'.

Then this Aisyah, a friend of mine, let go of her hair and acted like a ghost. It was real realistic!! I was facing the front when I heard my friend Farhanah said 'Eeesh!".. So I look back and I saw this scary creature.. I was SOO shocked, I jumped out of my chair and gave a little squeal, and then immediately after that I sat back down again... I just had a little shock, that's why.. =S

Then yesterday(27 May, Thursday), when we were practising again in the music room, the noises started again when we sang.. It was damn creepy!

The choir chairman asked his friend for the truth behind the truth.. Here is our conversation:
______________________________________________
Him: it is a storeroom.. and he also say its haunted.. someone hang inside..

Me: creepy...

Him: he also said sometimes lights spoil here and there... there's a fan in the room.. and no one knows where it cums from..
______________________________________________


Oooh.. Interesting rite?!

No comments: