Friday, October 29, 2004

ByE Ms YeO!!

This morning we had a mini concert to bid farewell to our principle Ms Yeo, who is going to Inova Junior College next year. The band, choir(choir rocks!!) and the Chinese Orchestra performed on stage. The band played the songs Without You and another one I forgot. They played it beautifully. I like the sound of the clarinets.

Then when my teacher, Miss Ho, gave her a bouquet of flower, everyone in my class cheered, including me. I don't want Miss Yeo to go! She's very nice and kind. I don't think I like the new principle much..

After recess, out soon-to-be principle, Mdm Cheng, gave us Sec 1s a talk. It was very boring, but she made a few good points. After the talk, the girls in our class went back to our classrooms for spring cleaning while the boys stayed in the hall to help out with the arrangements for the O levels.

In class, me and Mardiana tried to get the the star stickers off the fan. It was very hard and the fan is so dusty. We manage to get some out. In the end we gave up and swept the floor instead.

When we were done, we assembled outside the class to wait for the signal that we are dismissed. When we were, Miss Ho told us to wait longer.

She gave those pupils who did well in exam a pencil case. I got one for reading the most books in class. I chose one that is in blue. Miss Ho suggested that I take the pink one, but I hate pink.

No comments: