Thursday, October 28, 2004

ELLa eNcHanTeD

Woo!! Ella Enchanted the movie rocks!! My friend lent me Ella Enchanted VCD last week, and it rocks! I can't believe I had not heard of the movie before my friend recommended it to me!

Plot Summary: Ella (Anne Hathaway of Princess Diaries) lives in a fanciful and magical world where all children are given a "gift" from a fairy Godmother, Lucinda, at the moment of their birth. Ella's birthright is the gift, or rather a curse, of obedience. As a result, Ella cannot refuse any command, and is often left at the mercy of unscrupulous personalities. The curse of obedience is really dangerous. When someone order her to chop of her head, she will do so as she could not disobey. In a bid to regain control of her life, Ella goes on a quest to free herself from this curse. Ella must outwit a kingdom filled with ogres, giants, wicked stepsisters, talking books and evil plots. And if she's lucky, she may find love along the way.

This movie is starring

Anne Hathaway as Ella and
Hugh Dancy as Prince Charmont

Other Cast
Cary Elwes --- Edgar
Aidan McArdle
--- Slannen
Joanna Lumley
--- Dame Olga
Lucy Punch
--- Hattie
Jennifer Higham
--- Olive
Minnie Driver
--- Mandy
Vivica A. Fox
--- Lucinda
Parminder Nagra
--- Areida
Jim Carter
--- Nish

I also loved the music on Ella Enchanted in which Anne Hathaway sing it herslef.

One of the great songs are Don't Go Breakin My Heart(the original was sang by Elton John and Kiki Dee) sang byJesse McCartney and Anne Hathaway. Anne Hathaway has an amazing voice. I didn't know she could sing so well!

Another song that she sang beautifully is Somebody to Love(the origianl song is sang by Queen), in which she sang alone. You've got to hear her sing!! It's great!

No comments: