Sunday, October 31, 2004

NexT yEaR

One of my resolutions for next year, 2005 is to play less and study more.
I've been doing some thinking. I did study for my exams, yet why I got such low marks? Sure, for overall I passed them, but a boderline mark is nothing to be happy about. That means 1 thing.. I've got to try even harder next year. What I don't like is my mum accusing me of not studying when I actually did.. I mean, I don't have to study only when she's around, do I?

My other resolutions are:

:: Be more organized
:: Spend less than $2.50 per day.
:: Improve my handwriting
:: Practice swimming
:: Practice cycling
:: Practice inline-skating
:: Try not to be short-tempered
-and-
:: overcome my shyness

I'm going to start afresh next year. Hopefully It will be a good year for me.

No comments: