Tuesday, June 08, 2004

CuTe LiTtLe KiTtEN

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHMGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I better stop babbling... Let me tell you about my day........

Today, when I was walking past some shops, my friend noticed a kitten in this shop.. Naturally, being an animal luver, I wanted to see it.. I was very... Dunno how to say, when I saw the kitten.. It was such a cute black kitten with white paws!!! The shop owner saw us and said, "Ah, girl! girl! You like the cat right? Ah, help me bring out can anot? I got sweets for you.. Thank you thank you!!"
she was so desperate to get the kitten out.. I think she was scared of the kitten!!!
So anyway, I tried holding the kitten. The woman kept telling me to take it by the neck(as if I don't know!). I finally caught the kitten by its neck and body and put it outside the shop but the woman insisted that it was brought further away from the shop(sheesh). When I put the kitten down, it crawled back into the shop again. So I had to lift it up again and bring it MORE further away from the shop. When I put it down, the kitten chased after one of my frens! Then she ran like mad!! HAHAHAHA!! In the end, it hid behind one of the suitcases in a shop. THE KITTEN WAS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

My first time carrying a kitten/cat!!!!!
So far, I've carried a cat, hamster, and rabbit...

ARGHH!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES(with my camera phone) OF THE CUTE KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOT!!!

No comments: