Thursday, June 17, 2004

FrEnZ ViSiTiNg Me

Today my frenz, Diana and Yana, went over to my house to do homework. Diana went out of her house at 11 and I waited 45 minutes for her! I actually panicked!! I thought she had lost her way or something... In the end she arrived at 12 noon, 1 hour later!!! She told me she lost her way, she dropped a few stops behind... Cuz she thought it was Eunos, and that she missed my stop.. So she went overhead bridge to take the bus going in the other direction. When she was walking to the bus stop, she realized she was going deeper into Eunos.. So she turned back and walked back to where she had alighted before..

Then Yana went out about 12.20... She came later as she want more time to sleep.. Haha.. Anyway, me and Diana are supposed to meet her at the bus stop. So, at 12.50, we went out of the house.. After I locked the door, we turned around and guess who we saw. You guessed it! It was Yana.. She came searching for the block herself. Lucky for her Ubi is a small estate.. For a second, I thought she was some relative visiting, as she wore 'tudung' or watever you call it in English.. You know, what the muslim women wear.. And she wore this long.. umm... shirt..? and really looked like some mak cik.. hehehe.. Yana, no offence..
But to tell you the truth, she look much sweeter in the tudung than when she didn't wear it..

They left at 3.. So early..

No comments: