Sunday, June 13, 2004

DoGs, dOgs, anD MoRe DogS!

This morning after a class, my father fetched me home. Then, at the lift of my house, there stood an intimidating LARGE black dog.. It was the size of a big golden retriever. Even though I am not scared of dogs, I have to admit that I was a little anxious of the dog.. I stood right in front of an open lift and I'm a bit worried that it will go in the lift..!! But on the bright side, the dog looked real friendly.. Not those ferocious dogs that growled and snarl at any one who come near them.. My sis will surely freak out and faint if she saw the dog! Too bad she wasn't with me!!!

Then in the afternoon, went to Simei East Point Shopping Centre... Bought a Father's day present.. Didn't buy anything for myself.. And my sis met her secondary school friend in a shop.. Her friend is working there... If only my sis also find a job to support the family..

Then we went to the Pet Safari.. Saw lots of cute and beautiful dog.. Saw a small puppy in the cage-thingy.. Thought it was a kitten at first.. My sister was so scared of all the dogs til I need to DRAG her along.. My mum and sister can't stand the smelly smell, but strangely, I didn't smell anything! And I didn't have a blocked nose or anything!

No comments: