Tuesday, December 21, 2004

A GraNDMoTheR sTorY ( ParT 1)

I miss blogging. So far all I did was to post a 2 or 3 sentence post. Well, there's nothing much to say.. But heck.

Yea so, my grandmother can be discharged from the hospital today in the afternoon. There's a problem, when school reopens, who will take care of her? My mom's working and me and my sis will be schooling. Guess we will have to discuss this.

Ok, I should probably tell you what happened. On Thursday she have fever. Then my sis accidentally splashed some water on her. The water is cold, so it must have been too sudden for her body to take it, and her fever went up very high. She can't stand the cold and she is shivering like mad. It was really a horrible sight. Me and my sis panicked (only both of us were at home) and started calling my mum, and she called the ambulance. Then the ambulance came, and they took care of the rest. She stayed at the hospital.

Then the next day (Friday), we visited her. She looks much better, although she was still having a fever. The doctors didn't know what cause her fever yet. Her personal nurse thought it was because of her leg infection.

Same thing on Saturday.

Sunday morning, the doctors called my mum and told her that they suspected dengue fever. Everyone was o shocked! Then my sis became paranoid, taking her temperature every 5 seconds and such.

Monday, nothing special.

No comments: