Sunday, December 05, 2004

MiSS WorLd

I watched Miss World live last night. There were many pretty girls... Nice to know it also have awards for the best talents and best sportsgirl, and that it's not only based on pretty faces. When I see Singapore, was like, "Er.. So not pretty".. The final 5 was Peru, USA, Poland, Dominican Republic and I think Philippines.

My mum didn't want America to win, she really hates America. I found out this yesterday. She sounded disgusted when talking about America. I don't know why, but I think all these wars they started have something to do with it.

Peru is so pretty, and so is her dress and shoes. LOL.. And Poland is very sweet, she looks like a doll in her haircut... Blonde, layered and with bangs. A haircut I really want. But the question is.. Do I suit that kind of hairstyle?

Ok I know you are probably thinking, "Oh, another of these girly giggle girls". Oh, guess what, you are so wrong. There's a lot you guys don't know about me so stop assuming u do. I'll appreciate that.

Click on the names to see the pictures:

Miss Singapore

Miss Poland [1st pic]

Miss Poland [2nd pic]

No comments: