Saturday, December 11, 2004

Oh My GoD

My grandmother fell just now, around 6.30 am. We were all sleeping but were awaken when we heard her cries. It was really scary, her left arm and left leg are not working because of stroke, and the same arm and leg have an infection. And she's ageing.

We all rushed to her room when we heard her cries and some bumping noises. My mum hopped off the bed too fast and rushed out, and she fell, because her legs could not carry her weight so suddenly. (I had that experience once too.) Her head got knocked....

I felt so panicky, that while my sister and mum helped my grandmother up, I felt nauseous and my stomach felt queasy and i can't see; i felt like fainting.... For the second time in my life. It was scary.

I really hope this won't happen again (about my grandmother I mean).

No comments: