Friday, December 03, 2004

YeaR 2005

So.. Year 2005 is coming... Let's see what my resolutions are..

I plan to:

1 - Stop slacking
2 - Study much harder
3 - cut down the hours spent on the computer


So I was thinking.... This year, I was to lazy to study. I mean, I did.. But not hard enough I guess.. My results were average. So I'm going to stop being lazy and start studying harder.

4 - Target and aim

I've always heard that if you target for something, you'll work harder to achieve it. That's how I feel too, although I've always been lazy to target. Maybe because I was only in Sec 1. Sec 2 is going to be much harder though, and I know it. I'm not going to slack again and let myself drop to Normal. It's bad enough that the class system changed. I was from 1E2, the 2nd express class, and now 2E2 is a Normal class. People will think that we all are from Normal or something...

5 - IMPROVE MY HANDWRITING!

LOL, I always hate my handwritting. It can be neat at times, but most of the time i's an untidy scrawl. I think it's because I HATE to write! But even when I'm not feeling lazy to write, my handwritting still sucks.

6 - Stop spending unnecessarily

Ok, now that we are a poor family, I can't afford to spend anyhow, not like last time. Maybe I should cut down to ten bucks per day. (Is that a lot??)

7 - Be more vocal in school

Ok, so I'm always not speaking up in school. So what? I've always been like that. Well, except when I'm in Primary 6. That year I was very vocal. It's because of the teacher, she's very nice and doesn't scold us. AT ALL. Well, except when our class is VERY noisy. I think, in the WHOLE YEAR, she only scolded us 3 or 4 times. Well, that's as a class of course. Some of my friends always got scolded because she always didn't do her work and didn't bring her books. But that's a different story.

8 - Grow taller
9 - GO JOGGING!

LOL ok, needless to say, I've always wanted to jog, but I always can't find the time to. Well, I won't find the time next time.. I'll MAKE time for it.

10 - Try and complete the homework given

Ok, I'm always not finishing my homework and always rushing to complete them the next morning in school. Because of different-different reasons really. Like that I don't know how to do it and there is no use asking my mum or sis as they won't help me. But I'm going to make effort to complete it in time this time.

No comments: