Friday, March 18, 2005

BaD NeWs...

I received shocking news this afternoon. I was in the bus going home when my sister SMSed me, telling me to call my father when I reached home because "he need to go to hospital because he got water in his chest". So that was the FIRST thing I did when I came home, but my father said he was at the clinic and that he will call me back later. So I took a bath first and waited for my father's phone call.

While waiting, I received another SMS, this time from my mother. I asked her what does my sister meant by "water in his chest". My mum said that it was a lun infection and I asked he what caused it. She told me it is probably because he had been coughing for too long.

Finally my father called. He was already warded in. He is in the Changi General Hospital, ward 16, Bed 18. He is warded in a B1, a room with only 4 people. Guess the cost for one night stay. It's $300! That's right, 300 bucks for just a measly ONE NIGHT! Oh god, our family is so in need of money now. =(

No comments: