Saturday, March 12, 2005

BiRdY.. TweeT TweeT.

Just now, a bird flew in our kitchen to eat the food lying on the table. My mum, catching it red-handed, trapped the bird in the cabinet. I pity the bird, but I didn't dare to free it with my mum around.

After my mother left for work, I thought of opening the cabinet to free it, but I was scared it will attack! My sis was no better either. In fact, she was worse. She kept screaming at nothing. In the end, it was my grandmother who opened the cabinet.

The bird did not come out and I went forward to see what had happened. Suddenly, the bird flew out. Me and my sis was so startled that we screamed. It flew in the toilet and made a mess of the things. I wanted to open the kitchen window bigger, but I didn't dare. The window was right outside the toilet by the way. In the end my grandmother opened the window, and then after some time, the bird finally flew out.

No comments: