Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Day...

Choir Exchange

I woke up at 6 in the morning again. I have to go to school again. We have choir exchange later. We, together with 5 other schools, will be singing at Chung Cheng High. The other schools are Nan Hua, Boon Lay, SJC (St. Joseph Convent), Yeo Chu Kang, nad I forgot the other school.

Pur school looks like the 2nd biggest choir. Boon Lay's c hoir is VERY big. None of them sounded really god, but that was BEFORE I HEARD THE HOST SING. THEY'RE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD!!!!!!! CONFIRM GET GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Er anyway, choy choy touchwood!

We did horribly. We keep going out of tune. Ms Lye, our conductress, was VERY furious with us.

There were 2 schools, conducted by the same woman, sang the selected piece very.. er.. interestingly...? There was one part of the song which goes "dondang sayang" and they sang it SOOO flirtatiously. It's quite funny actually.. And cool.


My Father

After choir, I came home and at 5, I went to the hospital with my sister to visit my father. We took taxi again. When I saw him, I was so shocked. He had a tube for oxygen and another wire to monitor his pulse. And another tube at his back to suck out the liquid in his lunngs. It was so terrible. I felt scared when looking at him. Hope he will be better soon. Insyallah....

No comments: