Wednesday, March 16, 2005

ChOiR DaY CamP

Hmm.. So we had our Choir Day Camp today. I'm supposed to meet my friends at 7.30 am, but I arrived there about 7.40 am. I woke up at 6, but fell asleep again and woke up at 5 mins to 7. So I hurriedly got ready for school. I decided to take MRT to school as it will be faster. And it was! I arrived 10 minutes faster than if I took a bus.

So, here's the schedule. We practiced our singing until 12. 12 to 1, we were to have our lunch. Then 1 to 5 will be the games.

So we sang and sang and sang... Then we had our lunch.. Ate rice.. I didn't finish, but left a little bit more! Wasted.. Then after that we ate marble cake. Farhanah took a bite of her cake, then.. Bloop! The cake dropped from her hands, onto the canteen bench.. Wakakaka it was hilarious!

So it was games time! We were divided into 6 groups. At first the games were boring, then it became more fun. The 3rd game was Buttology, where we have to spell with our BUTTS! Luckily for me, soon we have to gather together, and I didn't need to spell with my butt!

We learned some cheers and songs. Some are crappy, but there was this one which I really like! I forgot how it goes though.. Lol.

The 2nd last game was really yucky. We have to carry Ping Pong balls in our mouths! Sounds okay, right? Well, the problem is that the balls were covered with flour!

I went 2nd. Steph purposely stroked my cheek with her flour-covered hands...! And unluckily for me, all the balls are totally deep in the flour so I had to keep blowing and blowing to get the flour off the balls so it was possible for me to pick them up with my mouth. EW! I got flour all over me!

In the last game, we were supposed to blow a balloon and protect your own while attacking the opponents' balloons. I saw Farhanah struggling to blow the balloon! It was soo funny! She blew and blew and blew, and yet the balloon is still the same size! Wakakaka!I had no problem blowing the balloon, but had problem tying it! I asked almost everyone in my group to help me tie but they couldn't, and Bernice said that my balloon was "UNTIEABLE"! lol!In the end Firdaus managed to tie it.

When the game started, I stood at one side and hid my balloon behind me. No one took noticed of me lol! Weee! They are too busy chasing the hard ones that they forgot to chase the one right in front of their eyes!

After that, we gathered again in front of the office and learned some hand movements to the song "I’VE GOT PEACE LIKE A RIVER". There was this one time when Farhanah said frustratedly "Arghh! Bodohlah! (Stupid)", and an NPCC senior happened to pass by and he echoed what Farhanah said, and Farhanah automatically retorted, "Diamlah budak!(Shut up kid!)" Wow.. hahaha.. "KID!" That guy's probably a year or 2 older than us! HAHAHA KID!!

So, to fast forward the day, it was time to go home. When we were crossing the road, there was this sudden gale of wind and it knocked Farhanah's balloon (which she had gotten when playing the balloon game) and it went flying in the air! We watched as the balloon soared high up into the sky, and then it flew down again, to this tree standing beside where we stood. Farhanah was trying to catch her balloon, and she NEARLY succeeded; when the balloon went lower, the wind sped up and blew the balloon onto the road! Hahha! We watched as the balloon went POP! and burst as a taxi drove over it.

Poor Farhanah! That was the second lost in a day!

No comments: