Monday, March 14, 2005

BuLLSHiT

Okay, I've just chatted with Vincent and I asked him what he was doing. And guessed what? He said he was studying! I didn't believe him at first, and he went on, telling me not to laugh, and I asked him is he for real. He said he was really serious and he was finding his History homework, and I am like, "WOW! That's a first~!"

Projects suck. They really do. There is this Geography project, about water, and I don't even know how to do! And then there is also Malay project, about peribahasa(idioms/proverbs) and this is another one which I don't know how to do! Malay suck! ArgH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make it worse, I SUCK at Malay, and I'm like, clueless.

I am so stressed up, and holidays are meant to be FUN. I really cannot handle stress well, that's why I am like always having fun. What people don't know is what they haven't seen. Me trying to study.

I am like, trying to finish my Geo project, then I will be doing my Mother Toungue project. Can anyone help me with that?? I only have one component left to do!

I swear sometimes I feel like skipping school.

No comments: