Wednesday, March 09, 2005

WoW...

It's been so long since I update my blog. It's because I have nothing to talk about.. And I still have nothing to talk about.. Nvm I shall write crap..

[Yesterday]
Yesterday I came home late. I also bought a Maths assessment book. I was so tired that I slept after I reached home. Slept until 9, ate my dinner, then slept again. Slept until 3 in the morning, woke up, roll about in bed until 4 and I can't go back to sleep. So I decided to do my homework which I haven't even touched yet. I completed my homework at 5, and slept again. I woke up at 6.20 when my mum woke me up. I felt panicky. It was so late! Came out of the house at about 6.50 and reached school at 7.05. Wow it was my latest time reaching school!

[Today]
Nothing much happened... Got back my malay paper.. Failed again.. Same mark as my CA1. Dammit. Why can't I pass malay??!?!?! *sob sob*

After school I browsed Vincent's handphone. It's sooo cool.. Especially the cover.. And I told him I wouldn't see his messages.. And I didn't.. hmmmphh.. Took him a long time to trust me..

Anyway, Stinking Freakz, minus Afsia, stayed back in class to do some decorating.. Roxy was really in a bad mood then she got this sms and then she started feeling sad. Soon she cheered up. Luckily.. I can't stand her all moody and angry. I much prefer her face full of smiles..

We went to the canteen and me and Roxy wanted to taste the bean curd sold in one of the drink stall. I tasted first. It was.. Ewww... So.. tasteless.. The taste was very.. Weird! We didn't finish it.. Luckily it was only 60 cents.. Like Roxy said..... We learnt a lesson; never to buy bean curd from there again.....

No comments: