Sunday, December 04, 2005

Infected..

Ok, I've been infected by Selina. x.x

Oookay, I'm supposed to list five random facts about myself before infecting/tagging five other people.

This has been going around for quite some time now.

Oh well, at least it kills some time so here goes:

1. I don't have a favorite color. When I'm asked what's my favourite colour, I often reply blue or black for some reasons. Maybe I used to buy things that's in blue and black.

2. I prefer veggies to fish.

3. I'm spending the hols glueing my butt to my computer seat.

4. I can stand in my 3 inch heels for several hours straight. I did it a few times in a boring wedding. I hate weddings.

5. Everyone is trying to lose weight but I'm trying to gain weight (in a healthy way). Unsuccessfully of course.

Ta daa! So, these so-called unlucky 5 is next!
Nor(sis), Fana, Yana, Mrudy, Sharifah

Wahahaha.

I'm bored.

But then, what else is new?

No comments: