Sunday, December 25, 2005

MerrY ChrisTmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!


This year it doesn't seem to have the Christmassy feeling. Don't tell me everyone tired of Christmas? The only time when I have the Christmassy mood is when I hear the song, "All I want for Christmas is You". It brings up so much memories of the KL trip... The Estonian Girls... Having fun... Going wild... The friendship concert has more Christmas mood than this, honestly.


Well, I've managed to persuade my mum to let me cut my hair, and she MAY be buying for me a new phone. Hopefully. Now I don't like Nokia 7370. Even though it's very pretty. Even my sister says so. I want to buy Sony Ericsson.. But I hope it's user friendly.


If you are smart you will be able to tell that I'm bored. Who wouldn't be bored at this time of the night? Or at this time of the wee hours in the morning. Whichever you prefer.

No comments: