Monday, December 19, 2005

My oh my

What to say? My English has gone real rusty. And it's not a good feeling; it's my only good subject. And nowadays I feel so lazy reading books, and there are some good ones borrowed from the library too.


School will be reopened in two weeks time and before that will be the New Year. I don't do resolutions mainly because I will not stick to them. So what's the point? But maybe I should do them for 2006 eh?


Of course, before the New Year, there's this thing called Christmas Day. I love Christmas, even though I don't celebrate it. And no, it's not because of the Christmas sale. Hell, I barely go out so what's the use of sales huh? It's because Christmas is such a joyful festive. It does live up to "Merry Christmas", doesn't it? And coincidentally, Fana felt the same way too, as I was told a few days ago.


Many are doing their wishlist already. Why should wishlists be restricted to Christmas only? Anyway I hate wishlists. I hate thinking of what I want. I hate thinking, period. Anyway if I like something, I'll get it if I can.


But wishlists are helpful if you wanna get someone a birthday present yea?

No comments: