Thursday, December 29, 2005

School's starting. I can't watch my anime as much anymore. Where have the rest of the holidays went?


I love the school next year. So convenient. And the travelling time takes half of the time to Tampines. But the holding school is so big, I think I will get lost easily. There's also another problem, we still haven't found a place for S. Freakz to eat and meet.


My father is quitting taxi driving cuz he often feel faint every morning, so for the next 3 months I have to go to school by myself. He needs a rest anyway.


I cut my hair after choir just now. I cut really short, approximately 4 inches, shoulder length. i'm surprised no one noticed right away; my sister took a few hours to notice, and my grandmother didn't even realised at all. And I'm definitely going to let her find out for herself. No point looking for trouble.


My house still stinks of paint, the toilets and kitchen got repainted. Next should be the door and door frames, then the living room, if my mother decides to.


Well, I'd better be going now, jaa!

No comments: