Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yawns

Geez, why are men such losers really? I love Dollies Gone Wild, I've been reading their blog ever since I read about them in the papers. We need more daredevils like them. And I love how they sometimes responded back sarcastically. Ah yea yea, they're not really doing the right thing if you think about it, but heck, they deserve it anyway. Hmm, guys will probably chop my head off for this. Oh heck.


It's midnight and I don't feel sleepy for some reason. Just started watching Naruto. Yea yea I know most anime freaks had already watch it ages ago and on 100+ episodes now. I had no interest in Naruto so you can't blame me. Hmm anyway, it was surprisingly okay. And if Sasuke wasn't in it I doubt it will be as interesting. Oh yes, and Sakura is a useless freak.


I want to watch Narnia! Damn and I want a new phone! Like my mum let. Fana's sister bought for her this cool phone! I'm envious. Her sister is so nice. *shoots my sister a look* And so much money to spare. *Sigh*


I'm mumbling nonsense. That's the power of boredome eh?

No comments: