Monday, May 02, 2005

FriENds... FoR LiFe?

Friends for Life.

Slogan of the SPCA. I always think that animals are better companions, better friends, than humans. And it's proven. Animals don't backstab you, they don't betray you, they don't break promises, and they don't lie to you. Unlike humans. Animals don't give you and make trouble. That is, if you don't count the times when they poop around the house.

I have a new friend. A REAL friend whom I can confide in, whom I trust, whom I can tell my secrets to. We became closer throughout these days.

I am glad that my other 2 friends share the same thought. The subject is HER. Yes HER. The bitch with the attitude problem (Okay, I'm coming on strong I know, but I don't have other words to rephrase that sentence. Maybe the FLIRT with the attitude problem?). The girl that everyone does not know; they do not know her true colours. She always thinks about herself. She loves herself. She is not even pretty. She scolds without reason, at every little thing. What DOES she sees in herself?? Even more importantly, what do OTHER PEOPLE see in her???

I feel so mean, thinking all this things. But to tell you the truth, I don't like her even BEFORE my friends began to notice that she change.. for the worse. I have always tolerated her, for the sake of our friendship; not only with her but only with my other friends, as I thought I was the only one who realise she have more bad points then good points.

I don't know what to do now. I really don't. I don't want to tell her how I feel, because I know she will take it the hard way. And I know that even if I tell her, she would not change. The chances of her changing is as big as the chances of pigs that could fly.

Friendship. I value friendship a lot. And I don't want to break it. Especially when we are in a group. But then again. Group. GROUP. This isn't about GROUP. It's ALWAYS about HER. She doesn't think of us. She only thinks of herself. She doesn't want to feel left out. So it's alright to ditch the rest of us for the moment just so she would not be alone? When we are walking together, she left us behind.. So she can be in front of us. She pushes us, so she can be in the center.

She can weasel her way out of anything. She's spoilt. I think her mum is nice, but she always scream at her mum, for petty reasons. She always gets what she wants. SpoilT SpoilT SPoiLT with a capital S.

You might think I really really hate her, from the way I write. But not really. I just don't like her. I don't HATE her. Really. I think.. I'm just telling the truth.

Friends for Life.

I'm determined not to lose my friends for life.

No comments: