Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sluggies are Cute

Hmm.. I remembered a few days when there was a cute little slug behind the councillor room, whenre we usually hang out doing watever stupid shit things before assembly starts. I saw this black thing and at first I thought it was just a piece of crap, but then D picked it up with a piece of paper and examine it closely. Then I realised it's a slug. It had its head hidden and we thought the butt was its head.........

The slug only revealed its head to me and D and we were like proud lol, because it shows that its not afraid of us. If it's not dirty we would have touched it. LOL call us weirdos, but we love animals.... including err.. yea... slugs...

We carried the slug to our other friends and they were all screaming and screaming "GET THAT THING AWAY!!" Lol it's cute seeing their reaction.. One particular friend (he's a guy by the way.. or rather gay..) thought girls are supposed hate slugs, and I was like, bullshit, not necessarily. And he said we are tombyish girls.. And I am NOT a tomboy.. and a girly girl either for that matter..

I'm.. well.... both??


And about 2 days later, another guy friend of mine found a slug and carried it up to class, putting it under the teacher's desk. I didn't know about it until when D came up to me excitedly and started shaking my arm vigorously saying, "There's a slug under the teacher's table!" And I was like, "Huh? Where where??" And she was, "Got got!! Under the table!!" And she dragged me to the teacher's table.... And I saw the poor thing.... Upside down.... I think the fricking teacher go kick it.. What an ass.

No comments: