Saturday, May 28, 2005

HolidaYs

So it's the starting of holidays. Or maybe not? There is still choir, and Maths remedial and the SAIL program thingy.. Shit I'm hungry.

Sooooooo.. I decided to do homework today, but guess what, I have no fullscap paper. How convenient isn't it? So I can't do my homework, except for Reading Rites, which is an English assessment book.

Homework

English -:
1) Read four books (which I can in 2 days, easy peasy)
2) Choose a book and either convert the plot or a chapter of the story into a comic strip.
3) Add 50 new words in your vocabulary book and label them H1-H50 (What is H suppose to mean? Holiday? Or 'Hapi' apparently, to my dear sis)
4) Complete Reading Rites Paper 3 and 4.

Maths -:
1) Worksheet (4 pages)

Literature -:
1) Complete all Semester 1's assignments (S.H.I.T that's a LOT!)
2) Complete the worksheets given (4 pages)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!



My own homework = REVISION!



Especially especially especially MATHS! Oh yes and Malay.

Malay sucks. But that doesn't mean I don't want to do well in it, does it?

Oh yea I have religious exams tomorrow. And I don't understand what I am reading. Know why? Surprise surprise, cuz it's in Malay... Duh..? Such simplicity......

No comments: