Sunday, May 29, 2005

PresenT Hunting

I went to Parkway Parade to search for Mardiana's present. It was raining heavily when me and my sister went out. Even before reaching the bus stop, I was drenched. And it didn't help that the bus was so freezing cold.

I found her first present easily, and went to search for the second one. It wasn't an easy job. I was clueless of what to buy for her. In the end I found something nice that I also like. And what she like, I also like. Geminis.. Of course la..

My budget was 20 bucks, but in the end I went over it... Bleh.. Finally we went home, and ironically, we JUST missed the bus. So me and my sis decided to run to the other bus stop across the road before the bus come (the bus make a U-turn by the way). We ran up the stairs of the overhead bridge and squeezed in between the slow pokes in front of us. We managed to catch the bus, and I sank in the seat of the bus gratefully, with my sister beside me panting heavily.

No comments: