Tuesday, May 31, 2005

SamE PreSEnt?

For days, me and Mardiana kept discussing about what to buy for each others birthday. A few days ago, she described to me what she wanted to buy for me and it sounds so much like what I'm giving her! Damn. And we were like, "Oh my God! It's so cool if its the same! But then I also hope it's not the same!" Well, coincidence fascinates us.

Then I told her to describe more, and to my relief, it sounds different to the present I bought for her amd I was like, "Okay, cool, I dont think it's the same after all. Lucky."

Then I asked Farhanah, "The present she bought for me and I bought for her are not the same right?"

"umm... umm.. but even if it is.. can what.. good minds think alike" was her reply.

And I was like, WHAT?!? I was so sure it's not the same thing, and when she answered like that, it made me think.. Hmmm....

Oh yes, Farhanah... Dont you mean GREAT minds think alike? Hmm... Or try 'brilliant'. Wahahaha!

No comments: