Sunday, May 01, 2005

SpEecH DaY

Today we had our speech day. Us choir performed in our purple dress. Surprisingly, I did not feel anything poking my body. Guess I've gotten used to it. It's good though, as it would not have been a pleasant sight if I were to scratch and scratch while singing.

Nothing interesting happen today, really. I only like the part when it's time to put our make up on. I helped one of my friends to do that. AND SHE FINALLY DARED TO PUT ON EYELINER (even if it's liquid one) !!!!!!!!! LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR FARHANAH!!!!!!! W00T~

Anyway, Dixon took some photo's of us.. Here they are:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: