Wednesday, June 01, 2005

LaLalAAaAAAa

I planned to go to school at 9 in the wee hours in the morning for choir. Okay, it wasn't literally the 'wee hours' but still, it's early. I was in the bus, reaching the stop when one of my friend SMSed me, telling me that the Maths remedial today was at NINE and not at TEN, which I thought it was. I asked a few people and they confirmed with me it was at 9. I called Mardiana, and guess what, she was still sleeping! Hey don't forget to thank me for waking you up!

So I went for the Maths remedial instead of choir. It was okay, and we had a quick break. Then the lesson continued, then to fast forward, end of lesson. But some of us needed to stay back until FOUR for more practice. Miss Ho gave us an hour's break, and I went with Suryana, Mardiana and Danial for lunch at McDonald's.

We ordered our food then me and Mardiana went to the ladies to wash our hand. Mardiana blew her nose there, and I saw her snot flying from her nose and landed on the edge of the sink! I told Mardiana and we were laughing our head off! I didn't want to see more of her snot so I went off first, still laughing hard.

Anyway, after finishing our food, me and Dan went back to school while Suryana and Mardiana went to Popular to buy stuff for the class decoration. Danial kept complaining of stomach ache (as USUAL) and walked like a duck throughout the long looong LOOOOONG journey back to school. Well, it wasn't that far, but it must be hard isn't it, having bad stomach ache and walking like a duck.

Oh yea, did I mentioned that he farted? I dont think so. Well, now you know.

Once we entered the school, he sat down on the drain because he caanot tahan the pain. Finally, we got into the room where we were supposed to meet.

We sat with He Wei and Zhan Shuo. He Wei kept talking to himself, and even Miss Ho noticed and told him, "He Wei, dont talk to yourself, it's a bad habit".

But still, He Wei kept talking to himself, and Miss Ho said out loud, "He Wei, why do you keep on talking to yourself? Practising your English ah??" The class broke in laughter hearing this.

But he was so noisy and distracting. No wonder Danial's grades fell. LOL. There was one part when he yawned and Danial said that he sounded like a hippopotamus. Then I realised that he really really sounded like a hippo. And my memory flashed back to last year when the guys called him "Hema" which is a river horse... Aka hippo. And he thought Hema is sea horse.. And we told him "our chinese are better than yours" LOL... HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm Maybe I'll start calling him Hema too......

No comments: