Saturday, June 04, 2005

B O R i N G!

OMG NO SCHOOL TODAY.... JUST STAY AT HOME.. AAAAAHHHHHHH BORED!! HOW I LONG FOR SCHOOL!

So it's back to the old days, when I used to read Enid Blyton's adventure and mystery books. Nowadays, I keep reading books by Meg Cabot. Ok yea, her books are damn nice, but her style of writing couldn't be more different than Enid Blyton's. I particularly like the 5 Find-Outers and Dog, and Malory Towers by Enid Blyton. Ugh, I feel a pang writing this. I guess I'm going to read the 5 Find-Outers again.

Bleh.

Anyway, enough about books.

I don't know what's going on in the frigging head of my friend. Ugh..

Sorry that was just my random rambles. I'm not going to say anymore on the subject. Shouldn't have wrote that. Not exactly in a good mood now.

No comments: