Friday, June 10, 2005

HapPy BirThdAy

So yesterday was my birthday. At midnight, some of my friends wished me a happy birthday. I love being 13! To think now I'm 14. Bleh.

The following morning, I went online as usual. 2 of my friends had kindly dropped me a testimonial each, wishing me happy birthday, and people were MSN Messaging me wishing me a happy birthday too.. I didn't even know some of them knew when my birthday was.

My friend from the past, Shell, sent me a greeting card. How thoughtful.. My father came in the afternoon to deliver a nice a delicious birthday cake. It was chocolate! Yum yum. I cut a slice for him too, and I'm gonna give another one to Mardiana today. He also gave a a hundred bucks for my birthday money. =]

My sister bought me a whole set of The Mediator books by Meg Cabot, except for the last one which the store did not have the stock or something, and my mum bought me a nice black OP tee. Actually I went to Parkway with her the day before my birthday and she bought for me that cuz I wanted it..

Around evening I SMSed my Malay teacher about the outing, and she postponed it to the 22nd! Bummer! Must wait long long til I get my present!

Anyway I slept around 1 plus last night. I stayed up late watching Lost and One Tree Hill. Cool movies, both of them are. Guess Thursdays are not that bad after all...

No comments: