Sunday, June 05, 2005

DistanT CousiNs?

My father just told me that "I have a lot of distant cousins". Very... er... useful info.. Apparently I have over hundreds, all over the world. Okay well, specifically Australia and Malaysia. And I only have about 50 or so 'not-so-distant cousins'.

Umm... I don't even know who are my not-so-distant cousins.. Most of them anyway. I know a few who are more outgoing, but we still don't go "Hi! What's up?! Long time no see!" when we see each other, which is only once a year during Hari Raya.

And I don't expect to know my distant cousins if I don't even know my supposedly close cousins, do you? It's sad really, that we (read: me and my sis) don't mix around with them. We just sit quietly on our own minding our business.

Well, I have a few cousins whom I am close to though. And we often play computer together when visiting lol

No comments: