Wednesday, June 29, 2005

uPdaTes

WooT! The two duets, aka Suryana and Farhanah, just made S. Freakz proud!! They entered the Malay Talentime and they got 2nd place!! Farhanah wasn't satisfied, but at least they they deserved the title! Not only that, but Farhanah was made a councillor!! She's officially a councillor next week!!!

They were the first one up the stage, and they were so shocked, ,and Suryana was like so blur! Honestly, I was sooooooooooooooooooooooo damn scared when they went up the stage to perform! Suryana faltered at first, but then soon she got her courage back, and Farhanah was like made for the stage! I screamed and cheered for them as loud as I could all the time, until my throat was so hoarse!!!

My best friend from my primary school gave me a nice sleek black wallet. It's damn nice! Thanks Sha~!

Ugh. I'm already going back home late on the FIRST WEEK of school! Stuff and bother.

My family suscribed to digital cable few days ago. It's soo cool! You can play GAMES there! There are other functions too of course.. Hm... There's the Video Mosaic Button, which allows you to preview ALL channel at once, and the Info Button, which states the show's info, like the title, time and the sysnoses. The TV Guide gives you access to information such as the program schedules, sypnoses, cast and crew and available audio tracks, and the Alert Program which allows you to set up reminders to alert you when your favourite programmes are about to start. Cool huh?

My father went to laser his eyes last Tuesday. It's soooo expensive for a fast job! My family is going broke man! His going to laser another eye next week.. Haiz. Another thousand bucks gone.

Oh yea just now, during the Malay Talentime, a cute little lost sparrow came into the hall, flying everywhere. Before it found it's way out, it swooped down to this older guy sitting in front of us. He screamed and almost toppled over in his chair. Fancy a guy scared of a little bird!! Me and Mardiana had a good laugh. My stomach hurt laughing so hard! We can't stop laughing for a long time until Farhanah told us to 'chill and give him a break'!!

No comments: