Sunday, June 05, 2005

MeoW

Has anyone seen this site? It's inspirational. Not to mention creative. Check it out! One of the secrets I liked was


(click to enlarge)


I can totally understand this. Its sad really, how parents don't understand their children isn't it? This person must have been really depressed and frustrated towards the parents for not keeping an open mind.



(click to enlarge)

This is one of the saddest ones there. I've always pitied people who have a prick for their father. I've always wondered how can he even be a father in the first place.

Anyway, I've watched Dawn Of The Dead last night. I thought it would be scary, seeing as it is NC 16. Well, the intro was really damn scary. So naturally, I thought it would be. But guess what? The show is really really crappy. I guess it disappointed me. It didn't help that it is a lousy VCD and there is people clapping and laughing at every little thing in the background. -.-

No comments: