Sunday, June 26, 2005

Random Rants

So now I'm the HTML and Web helper. I helped one of my friends with his blog, and just yesterday I help Shell with her guestmap. She was frustrated because the code Bravenet gave her didn't seem to work.... "everything is there, but the link that says "click here to view guest map" doesn't do anything....but the other stupid one that links you to the map site works fine........sure, cuz it's free advertising" she told me.

I helped her and she was ecstatic, as seen by my tagboard and told me to "be the first one posted on the map. Bravenet people don't count." So I did, and needless to say, not counting the "bravenet people", I was the first one to post.

Mardiana told me that she lost her watch during the barbeque outing with her band friends last Thursday. She and her band friends were throwing rocks, seeing who can throw higher. He last attempt was the best, and it so happens that her watch was also flung into the sea.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! School is opening officially opening in a few hours time!!! Hols end too fast! It's stupid really, when I was bored during the holidays, I longed for school, and when there's school, I wished for a holiday. How ironic.

Anyway there was choir on last Friday. I waited HALF AN HOUR for Suryana and Farhanah, only to waste my time. I wasn't exactly happy at that moment. Well, it's their lost. They missed quite a lot. We've done Let It Shine! until the end, and we're learning a new foreign song, Te Quiero, which means I Adore You. I think I'm gonna do graphics again. I missed doing them. I volunteered to do a blogskin for my sister but she doesn't know what kind of layout she wants. Oh yes, by the way, another friend of mine asked me about blogskin a few minutes ago.... ZzzZ -.-

Oh yes this morning I got ready for my religious class. I was getting dressed in my sister's room (who, as usual, is sleeping like a log). My sharp eye spotted a lizard on the wall, near my sister's head (her bed is against the wall by the way). I kept an eye the lizard, debating whether or not to wake my sister up. The sight of her screaming her head of would be fun, but I decided to let her sleep. But the lizard thought otherwise. It crept nearer to my sis, and I just had to wake her up. I shouted, "Wake up! Got lizard! Wake up!"

She immediately jumped off the bed in panic and shrieked. She wasn't wearing her glasses and she couldn't see the lizard. I took my eyes off the lizard for a while and told my sister put on her specs. Then I moved my eyes to the wall, and guess what. The lizard is no longer there!

My sister was paranoid. She shook her blanket, just to make sure the lizard wasn't there. She took a long time to settle down to sleep AGAIN.

No comments: