Saturday, September 24, 2005

My BlooD iS boiLing

This may be a very crude post. I'm not exactly feeling joyous.

Oh. My. God! She makes my blood boil! Reading her blog, I felt my temper rising. HONESTLY I SWEAR SHE'S THE MOST IGNORANT PERSON I KNOW!

Extracted from her blog:
"After skool, met Tay sumwhere near the piano. She wanted 2 c me bout ma hairstyle. She kept on goin You're smart girl...blah blah. I noe I'm a smart girl, so wat? Even if she praise me a gazillion tymz, I will still refuse to tie up ma hair. "

Serious ah, Tay is really stupid. Then, she asked me if I don't lyk her. I told her the truth, I don't lyk her. She said tat there r ppl who don't lyk her. In ma head, I was lyk, "So you realise!' Then she asked why I don't lyk her. I said tat she's always making stupid jokes n making us do stupid things lyk the friendship activity earlier on. She explainz bout the activity bt I dunno WTF is she talking bout. Actually the real reason why I hate her is bcoz she'z damn irritating [oh sry, irriTAYting]. The mre she explain, the mre I don't understand. I juz pretend 2 understand. Bout ma hair, she said itz the duty of the home teachers n dean 2 remind me to tie up ma hair. She then asked me if I wanna be on her x-mas list or her Halloween list. Whatever list she puts me in, I dun care. She also said tat she didn't wanna be ma enemy, she wanna be ma fren. In ma head, I was lyk 'You want to be my friend? Your head!' Before ending the 'talk' she gave me her hp no. n her email add expecting me to contact her if I have any problems. Like real I want to call her if I got problems. She wanted me 2 stop hating her."

UH HELLO?!?! It's just your stupid hair! What's the big deal about tying your damn bloody hair?? If you are the most beautiful person with great hair never mind! What, you think your hair is so pretty?? Puh-lease! And what's with the self-praising?? I don't see you being the top of the class! Don't be a self-centered bitch for goodness sake! Stop making an issue of everything!

One thing you should know. Never, ever insult someone else if you are one yourself. Pot calling the kettle black. Irritayting. Oooohh aahh, ha-ha-ha! Umm, hello! At least Miss Tay realises some people don't like her, unlike you! It's good enough that at least SOMEone wants to be your friend!

Her whole blog is full of dissing people, looking down her flat nose on them as if she's the most perfect person in the world. Even I don't diss that much! (Apart from this post >< And she deserves it anyway)

I swear, Miss Tay is not exactly the best person either, but in comparison, Miss Tay seems like a bunny rabbit next to a giant gorilla.

PS: I've edited this post. It was too crude before >.<

No comments: