Friday, September 23, 2005

We starteD of thE daY....

with a Lit exam. Total 35 marks. But Miss Tay typed 30. And the number sequence of the questions are 1, 2, 3, 2. How smart. Anyway, the paper was very very very hard. Essay questions. But Muhammad managed to write 3 pages! Or was it 3 papers? Can't remember, but it was bloody long. If I'm Muhammad and I didn't get 30 and above, I'm going to bash her head.

After Lit was Art. And guess what we have to draw. Peanuts! Of all things! It's part of End of Year exam. Somehow, when I look at all those peanuts, I felt a shudder down my spine. For some reason. Maybe because I associate peanuts with Kacang, or whatever. I told Miss Tay, "Ee Miss Tay, I don't like peanuts!" She asked me, "Why? Are you allergic to peanuts?" I told her no. "Er a little bit," I added after an afterthought.

But really! Of all things! "Obsevational Sketches Of Nut" It even sounds stupid. Who would want tot observe nuts?!? Nuts are meant to be eaten! Danial put the nut in my ear. Urgh disgusting. I managed to put in two nuts in Danial's shirt. Wahaha! But anyway, why can't we draw something nicer?? Like.. like.. Butterflies? Little insects fluttering by.. Okay yea, it probrably wouldn't be a nice move to get everyone a butterfly specimen. Just an example.

Ok, then Kacang got scolded bacuse of her hair. She didn't tie her hair. And when she talked to Miss Tay, she actually FLICKED her hair! Urgh! Gross! I got goosebumbs looking at her do that!

Anyway then it was recess time. Weee! I was very hungry today for some reason. But I couldn't finish my mash potatoes. I felt.. bloated for some reason. Anyway after recss was moral education. Miss Tay printed out this 2 articles about blogging. About this 2 cases of racist comments. The title of one of the articles was "Blogging without Fear" and smart-ass Vincent liquid off the F in 'fear'. So it looked like Blogging without Ear. Miss Tay saw and was highly irritated. She ticked him off, which she does every single day, telling him to "get a life." LOL nice. First time I heard Miss Tay giving good 'advice'.

Then Cheng Wai did a very disgusting thing. He smelt his armpit. This cause an uproar in the class and Vincent got scolded for laughing too much. Or was it someone else? Can't remember. Later Dan told me he was imitating Kacang. Was he?? I know she smells her ass, but her armpit??? Gross.

Then it was Malay exam. Aaah!! The paper was very very hard! Okay fine, what's new. Anything to do with Malay is hard. But I want to get 30 plus over 50! >.< Then it was History. Urgh boring! Mr Sim keeps droning on and on, it's hard to pay attention! Then the bell rang, signalling school dismissal.

No comments: