Friday, September 30, 2005

Photos!

Yesterday I went to visit my relative after school. Her daughter gave birth few weeks back and babies are cute, so I decided to follow my mum. If it wasn't for the baby I wouldn't come at all.

The baby is called Nur Aldinni or something like that. I've forgotten >< She is soo small and delicate!







Cute ain't she?? Say no and I'll wring your neck.

Anyway, after that I went to Geylang wetmarket. I saw turtle eggs being sold. 5 for 5 bucks. Expensive. No wonder cuz they smuggle them. Long time no eat.

Then my mum was buying some stuff at the hawker center. I was just sitting down quietly when this chinese lady asked me, "How's your grandmother?" I was so taken aback. I searched her face for some signs of recognisation, but I couldn't place her anywhere! I told my mum afterwards, she said she think it's one of the nurses that took care of my granma ><

Anyway, then we went back to Eunos and I saw this big spectacle shop with trendy frames. I asked my mum to take a look, and the guy from the shop thinks I'm those little 5-year-old girls wearing pink frocks. He keep handing me these small round pink spectacle frames. In the end I found a frame that I like and I proceeded to check my eyesight. He didn't put the lense aligned to my eyes, how am I supposed to see??!?! Then he put my specs in the checking room and told me to go out while he talk bla bla bla. And he forgot about my specs! Sheesh. I'm collecting the specs today..

Anyway, here's the photo for the NTUC thingy. Don't know what I'm talking about, look at this post.


 


Don't laugh. Click image to enlarge.


Then there's the Sentosa Performance. Fana gave these pics to me this morning. Refer to this post if you don't know whatI'm talking about.




 



 

Isalina liked the pose of the lady circle in red ><



Click images to enlarge.

WoohOo!! Fasting on Monday!!

Oh ya, she touched her asss again several times just now, and looked at her hand... Disgusting.

No comments: