Friday, September 02, 2005

LaughTeR dAy

Today was laughter day. Honestly. Laughed all day long. Let's start from the morning.

Hmmm.. I woke up at 6 as usual, and got ready at 6.30. When I was going down by the staircase, I stepped on something and heard a very loud crunch. I turned around and looked down, to see a cockroach permanently stuck onto the ground. Apparently I stepped on it's head, and the head is the only part of it that is stuck onto the ground. It's legs are scrambling wildly, trying to get up and scuttle away. Despite its efforts, though, it's permanently leeched to the ground. Ugh it was so gross. I could actually feel the crack beneath my shoe! Even my sister, who was quite some way behind me, heard the crack and told me, "I was wondering what the sound was," or something along those lines anyway. Lucky there wasn't and bits and pieces stuck onto my shoe. Ugh gross gross.

Oh ya talking about my sister, she cut her hair!! Short bob! She cut at Reds. Banyak duit die! See la she cut so much nicer. Neater also, without the tangles that were impossible to untangle, and without those unruly waves that made her looks like someone from the Mental Instituition or something. I wonder how long she's going to keep her hair nice though. Oh ya, she told me the hairdresser keep scolding her and lecturing her because of her badly-kept hair. Haha jokes! Must be pleasant to her ears.

So anyway.. The fun started in Mother tongue lesson, started by Farhanah. I produced a blank paper and she wanted to draw. We had fun laughing at her drawings, which are not meant to be funny. During History I showed Danial and, referring to the second drawing (the drawing that has thick awful lips), "Eee! Anita Serawak ke ape ni!" LOL ANITA SERAWAK! HAHAHAH!!!!!

Hahaha now Isalina is also reading The Mediator. Hahaha one person referred a book, others also read. Wow. Those who don't read that is missing a lot.

Hmm anyway, I wanted to photocopy Karyaku, after school, but the tiniest problem was that the bookshop was closed and I badly need to photocopy a story from that book, for m homework. So I have to go out to photocopy at the photo shop. Oh yes, another problem. It was raining. It was drizzling before we went out of school, but I decided to borrow Suryana's umbrella. Smart move, because we were barely out of the school when it started raining heavily. So I opened Suryana's umbrella, to find that the handle is so short! I tugged some more but it still didn't budge. The umbrella looked kinda comical, so unpropotionate, and I just had to laugh. Still laughing, I showed Farhanah the umbrella. She laughed too and she tried tugging, but had the same outcome and me. We laughed so hard it was hard to control the umbrella. We laughed all the way to the photo shop. We laughed so so hard that I my stomach hurts and Mardiana accidentally squirt out pee! LOL jokes. To be honest I also felt like peeing. Hahaha that was the hardest I've laughed I think. Anyway, Farhanah went to meet her sister and, after photo copying, me and Mardiana went back to school, and I accidentally stepped on a puddle. So our feet got drenched.

Anyway we went back to class. It was only 1 and we had maths at 2.30. Surprisingly no one is in class. I expected some of the boys in.... Anyway we did some stuff to pass the time. We were outside the classroom when I saw Vincent and gang, heading back towards the class. I asked Mardiana, "You want to scare them?" She obliged. We hid in a bend, and we heard them talking and laughing, coming nearer and nearer. Then.... "Aahhrrrrgghhh!" Mardiana leapt out with a yell. Hilariously, Vincent leapt back and yelled. It wasn't a short startled yell either. It was more of a "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kind of a yell, with dropped jaws in action. To complete this, his hand was also in a weird posture. It was damn funny I tell you! Me and Mardiana doubled up laughing hard. Vincent is the only one of the 4 who reacted. The other three merely looked at us. So now Vincent is known as the Sissy Boy, by Mardiana.

Anyway we, namely me and Mardiana, went to out Mother tongue room to chill out. Mardiana was talking about something when she saw Bi Jie. Then Bi Jie tried to hide in between the doors of the classroom. Too late, Mardiana saw him, and then she saw something peculiar too. She saw someone's stomach bulging out of a bend. It turned out to be Vincent, who hid there, no doubt to scare US back. Haha too bad he didn't suceed. Anyway, even if Mardiana did not see his big fat stomach, how long is he going to stand there anyway? We weren't done chilling yet! But he could stand as long as he want anyway, his choice.

Anyway, there was a couple of repeated announcements to vacate the new block as the Sec 4 or 5 were have listening compre examinations. We ignored the announcement, as we were supposed to have th maths remedial. Anyway, then we went down and and met Jia Hui and gang. Then we went up to class together. Then, a couple of teachers, who were at the first floor, no less, stopped us. Me and Mardiana were already at the 3rd level, and were blocked from view, while the rest couldn't hide. I made a run for it, and Mardiana followed suit. We ran to class and packed our bags and went down, to go up again to ICT Room, where the maths remedial was held ( Ms Ho changed the venue last minute).

So anyway, Miss Ho was in a bad mood. I entered and the door closed behind me by itself. And it banged. And Miss Ho told me, "Don't bang the door" and positively glared at me. Anyway, Danial bought some M&Ms, and guessed who eat like about, 6/7 of it? If you guessed Mardiana, you are so right. Typical her.

This must be the longest post I've ever typed. Oh well, my sister has been waiting impatiently since just now, so yea~

Oh yea, PS: Suryana's umbrella can be pulled down some more... -.-