Monday, September 26, 2005

UGH SHIT GREAT, my post had been deleted! So I'll just type it again.

Today went well. The first thing we did was getting back our Maths papers. I had 28.5/40. I got an A, first time in history!

After Maths, we got back our Geog exam. I got 17/20! Another A!! In Geog, Vincent told us that when Kacang tie her hair, she looks like a tae-kwan-do master. Me and Dan burst out laughing. Miss Fang scolded Danial saying she could hear him laugh, and Dan said it was me. Hmmph of all the nerve!

During recess, I was talking to Isalina when I heard a scream beside me. I was really startled and I let out a shriek too. What only happened was Mardiana's burger fell. -.- Then, at some point of time, Mardiana was talking to me and I wanted to drink my Soya Bean when I realised it was gone. I looked over at Mardiana's side and saw ANOTHER Soya Bean drink. I glared at Mardiana and pointed at her Soya Bean drink. She went, "Oh my God I'm so sorry. eee!" I ended up having to drink HER Soya Bean drink without the straw. I had to drink from the pathetic hole made from the straw. Just like Mardiana grabbing every food and drink in sight!

Me and some others had to stay back for a while cuz we changed seats. I only moved up one row! Sheesh. The rest kept arguing with her, making her sprout more nonsense and wasting my time. I smartly kept my mouth shut, and in the end Miss Tay said Justin, Kok Pern and me could go first. Score for me! ^^

One Tree Hill starts at 5. Can't wait!

No comments: