Wednesday, September 21, 2005

So tOdAy..

Things went on to usual. Have lots of homework, which I doubt I can finish in time tmr. I still have to study for Maths, Science and Geog exam. Which is tomorrow. All three. Pretty screwed up.

Me and Dan stayed back to do our Art project. We did it in class. The guys, as usual, was there playing cards. I remembered I brought 1 packet of bubblegum, so I decided to chew one. Danial wanted one, but he changed his mind when I told him it's watermelon flavour. I flashed him a, "I knew it," look, which is a bad idea. He proceeded to wheedle, saying he changed his mind. I told him I only brought 1. He said, "Yah, one packet," or something around those lines. He was correct, but I wasn't going to tell him that. So surpressing a smile, I insisted that I only have 1. Hey! It was my only bar okay??

Anyway, the school janitor wanted to lock up the room. So me and Danial went to the library. I HAD TO MISS SAIL!! AAHH! Ok, anyway, there's no one for me to go with. I asked the kindest person of the class, aka Vincent, to help me take extra worksheet for me if he can, and he obliged. NOT.

Anyway, as I was saying, Me and Danial went to the library, only to be greeeted with no spare table for us. So we proceeded down to the canteen, and Danial don't want to do there, as "there is a lot of bird shit on the tables." So I suggested the fitness corner. At first he complained it was too hot there, but in the end he gave in.

When reaching there, Danial proceeded to lie on the dirty ground, and I saw some shit on his pants. In turned out to be the skin of a peanut. EWWWWWW! He sat on kacang!

Anyway, we started our work. We took a lot of breaks, playing the monkey bar. I could do everything. I was kinda surprised, I hadn't practice monkey bars for quite a long time. Danial couldn't do. -.- It was kinda comical the way he swing.

At one point of time, my Bandong drink spilled, and not long after, a lot of ants were there. And I mean A LOT. At least 50.

Anyway, we decided to go home at 4.45. Because Danial have a bad urge to shit. So I helped him pack his bag. He couldn't bend down, later he release his shit. I haven't done packing when he cannot tahan anymore. So he ran all the way to the toilet. I helped carry his bag to the canteen. On the way, his tie dropped but I didn't realise it. So we have to go and retrace my steps to find his tie.

So anyway, we went home.

Lalala.

Damn I can't find the bloody curved ruler.

No comments: