Thursday, October 06, 2005

I HatE ExaMs!!

Okay, fist off, sorry I haven't been updating. Nothing much to blog about. Except exams. And who wants to read about boring old exams? Certainly not me. But I want to blog about it all of a sudden. So buzz off, it's just my boring rants.

Maths and History was yesterday. Oh my god Maths is soo hard! It will be a miracle if I pass. ARGH!! It was a disaster!! I know if Miss Ho set I can score better because she like algebra, and she trained me hard on those algebra chapters. ARGH!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GET B FOR MATHS!

OH ya, I forgot to mention I got streamed into 3E4/3E5 instead of 3E3 ^^ And I hope I will be able to get to 3E5!! Insyaallah.. And I don't want to go back to 3E3. Urgh.

So, about History. Well it's managable. Kinda hard also.

Today was Malay Paper 1 and Geography. My Malay is crap, so I will be totally shocked if I get high for it. Geography is quite easy! I hope I can get at least a B. I need all the high marks I can get to go 3E5!

Oh ya, and

SELAMAT BERPUASE SEMUA!!

No comments: