Friday, October 07, 2005

I screwed up.

Oh I totally screwed up today, for Science and Malay. Especially Science. I hate knowing that I wasted marks on carelessness. There was this question I wrote the correct answer. At first.. Then I went to change it. Argh! Then there was this question, about contraction. I didn't read properly!! If not I could have gotten correct!! And another question, I crossed out C cuz it's wrong.... and I put C as my answer.. Need more? Okay, how about I didn't read this question properly, it said "Which of the following will not take place..." NOT. NOT!! Oh my god. So another mark wasted. Hmm lets see, diffusion of photosynthesis. When plants photosynthesise, carbon dioxide is taken IN and oxygen OUT right?? Duh everybody knows that/ But guess what? I wrote down carbon dioxide is taken OUT and oxygen IN instead. And FINALLY (thank God, if not I will have no marks left), the last question about the food chain. I didn't read properly also. DOH.

How many marks I lost? You do your math.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No comments: