Tuesday, October 25, 2005

FUN & TIRING DAY

The first programme lined up for us girls is taekwondo lessons. The Malay guys had to lean silat while the Chinese guys had to learn wushu. Taekwondo was really fun. We learnt how to free ourselves when someone grab one of our hands, two of them, when they pull our t-shirts, and when they bear hug us. I had bruise on my right wrist and Farhanah grip was like a vice.

During the first break me and Suryana went to find Danial to ask for his UNO cards. [Dan: See la so stubborn! We search for you then the stupid instructor was talking to you guys!] In the end we just sit throughout the break. Id38 1/2 upon 50 for maths paper 1!!! Idiot.

The programme ended at 12. We were then required to fill in a feedback form. Afterwards we waited for the inline skating programme at 3, which is 3 hours later. In the mean time, me and Suryana planned for our Hari Raya outing. Danial and Farhanah were having a 1-hour council meeting.

We were playing UNO when the 2 finally showed up. So yea. It was raining heavily when it was 2.30, and we thought there won't be any lesson. In the end we skated in the hall. There was this Panther guy who kept falling. Once he fell because of me. Partly anyway. I was skating when there was this girl in front of me who was not skating, and blocking my way. So I stopped. Duh who would want to crash? Anyway this guy was behind me and I think he was skating too fast or something and had difficultly braking, or when braking he lost balance. Not sure. Anyway he went sprawling on the floor. And that wasn't the first time OR the last time he fell.

I fell.. well, technically twice, but the 1st fall was made on purpose. I was losing my balance, and I didn't want to fall hard on my butt. So I fell on my sides instead. Lucky. But the second time wasn't too lucky. I was skating and Fauziana was skating too close behind me. Before I knew it, I was down on my butt. Ouch it hurts!

Then there was this guy who was skating too fast behind me and he couldn't brake in time. He somewhat grabbed my shoulders, for his balance and to stop himself. ZZZZ lucky I didn't lose my balance also. I feel like knocking his head with something, but then of course, there was the helmet to protect his head -.- The instructor saw what he did and he joked dunno what shit. About "touch girl" or something.

Hmm then then then. The instructor briefed us what we were going to learn tomorrow. It's called "Scooter Skate". Me, Fana and Yana tried but it was either we lost our balance, or we felt no difference.

Then us 3 girls went to KFC cuz I wanted to buy my break fast there. No one is home and my mother didn't cook. Wow this is my first long post in ages.

So tata!

No comments: