Saturday, October 29, 2005

Untitled

I've changed my layout again. Kinda disorganised, I know. But what do you expect in only a few hours? I just needed a light skin, I'm so sick of black.

Update: Avatars. Added some Bleach avvies.

So I got into 3E4. I wanted 3E5 at first, but after receiving my exam papers back, I think I am lucky to get into 3E4 and not 3E3. I failed my Maths so I can't get to do A Maths. There aer 4 subject combination I have to choose:

A) D&T, SS History
B) D&T, SS Geography
C) Principles of Accounts, SS History
D) Principles of Accounts, SS Geography

There is NO absolute way I am going to take D&T. And for geog, we will be learning Human Geography, eg: Settlements, Population, bearings, etc etc. Another big no.

So I choose C as my 1st choice. And D for my 2nd choice.
Hope to goodness they won't chuck me into D.

So today is officially the first day of our 2 months holiday. But I won't have a holiday. Let's take a look at my so-called holiday schedule.

31 Oct: Hand in form, choir
1 - 2 Nov: Free day
4 - 8 Nov: Free day
9 Nov: Student Leader Camp
10 Nov: Student Leader Camp
11 Nov: Student Leader Camp

-Weekend-

14 Nov: Choir
15 Nov: Choir
16 Nov: Choir
17 Nov: Choir
18 Nov: Choir

-Weekend-

21 Nov: Choir
22 Nov: Choir
23 Nov: Choir
24 Nov: Choir
25 Nov: Choir

-Weekend-

28 Nov: Choir
29 Nov: Choir
30 Nov: Choir
1 Dec: Choir
2 Dec: Choir
5 Dec: Choir
6 Dec: Choir
7 - 8 Dec: Rest

9 - 11 Dec: Go Kuala Lumpur for choir competition
29 Dec: Choir

Sob sob sob.

Not to mention I also have the Symbolic Move thing and the cheering sessions thingy.

I lost the form so I forgot the dates.

There should be a law on this or something.

Oh yea! 5 more days to Hari Raya!

Since Me, Fana and Susu are free on the 19 and 20 ONLY, we decided to have it on the 20th of Nov. Which is on a Sunday.

Just the first day of the hols and I'm feeling old and weary.

Not to mention I'm SICK. High fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat. All at once.

At least it's not dengue fever. That's got to be something.

-------

PS: Stinking Freakz, I hope we will not drift further and further apart next year as everyone of us is going to a different class, except for me and Farhanah. We had some troubles with our friendship at times but we also had our joys and good times. Rock on yea?

PPS: My sis changed her phone to a Sony Ericson one. Borrowed from ANOTHER friend of hers. Anyway it's with a cool camera. So I can use her cam to take pictures now and just forward them to my phone. =D

No comments: